Is Your Marketing Funnel Serving You?
Is your marketing sales funnel serving you? If not, perhaps you might be missing some key components.
Here are the those key components:
- Top of Funnel (TOFU) – This funnel stage represents people’s first encounter with your brand. They’re simply looking for information.
- Therefore, your goal is to create awareness of your product, service and/or your brand. You may accomplish this via your website content and social media posts.
- Middle of Funnel (MOFU) – In this stage of the funnel, your prospects are inclined to show interest in what you have to offer.
- Your goal here is to "warm" them up by introducing the value of your product or service. You may do so by offering free ebooks, case studies; valuable content that transition them from being interested to having a desire for your product or service.
- Bottom of Funnel (BOFU) – This is the last stage where a purchase is made. For prospects to convert into customers, you need to show them content that closes the deal. Such as webinars, training videos, and even product demonstrations.
- Your goal here is to ensure that you have a call to action (CTA)...you don't get the money if you don't ask for it. Just as important is the follow-up after the sale.
- Keep in mind that it is highly recommended that you map out your funnel prior to implementing it.
What Is Funnel Mapping and Why Is It Important?
You might assume that a sales funnel has a linear path based on the sales funnel diagram as shown above.
In reality, the modern funnel isn’t so simple.
Consumers are bombarded with information. When people come across your product, they may try looking for other options first.
Sometimes it takes weeks and even months before people can come back to your funnel and convert. People tend to check what other websites in your niche offer as well. Because things can get pretty messy over time, it would help to map out your sales funnel.
Funnel mapping is creating a diagram or visual representation of your sales funnel. This visual model lays out everything in your marketing process – traffic sources, stages of your funnel, customer touch points, landing pages, and more.
You need a tool to help you easily map out your sales funnel. Funnel mapping tools come in handy because of their benefits:
- Enable you to make changes in your sales funnel by adding or removing components.
- If you work with a team you can share diagrams to keep everyone on board.
- Team members can actively contribute to the development of the funnel.
- Avoid misplacing your diagram (because you wrote in on paper).
- Present to your clients a professional blueprint of their sales funnel and explain it to them.
- Keeps your funnel ideas organized and systematic.
If you have not yet implemented your sales funnel, perhaps you may benefit from the use of ours. You will discover that in addition to the aforementioned, we empower our prospects to assist us in generating additional leads within our sales funnels. To learn more, download our free ebook - click here!